Wednesday 20 November 2013

the most overrated kpop idols

Okay sorry guys that I havent finished my posts about my haul but I will carry on with them during the weekend! I have a lot of news!! aannyways ive been on youtube a lot and ive come across sone seriously overrated idols that make me jst go like "wtf seriously???" So here they are!

Yoona
okay yeh. Yoona is amazingly beautiful but the credit she gets just for that is just... yeah shes a well rounded idol her singing isn't bad and neither is her dancing! But I feel like shes got fame because of her looks. She seems really nice,kind, and giving and a genuinely nice person who I dont have anything against. But the looks thing really bothers me!

Sohee
I dont know a lot about the wonder girls but sohee is adorable!! I love her cheeks!! Soo cute!! But I dont find her amazingly pretty like yoona,sandara etc. I showed her pic to a few relatives n not one of them say shes pretty. Shes pretty to me but not very pretty. I dont think she should be getting that much credit for her looks.


Siwon
all three of these idols so far are because of looks. Siwon is exactly the same case!! Hes very VERY good looking but hes not the greatest singer,or dancer actually. And considering the amount of money he gets...
 
Heechul
heechul... I loved his audition!!! His singing wasnt really um. Yeah. And his dancing was even worse... dispite how much I love heechul cause hes hilarious and cute! I dont think hes all that talented, his audition says it all... lols watch it!!!----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cAWPwb-Vko
 

 
hyuna
okay, hyuna is definitely the most OVERRATED idol! I don't understand!??? everyone says "hyuna's so hot!" or "ohhh hyuna's got such a great bod!" I don't get it!???! shes skinny?! not curvy, sexy, her singing isn't all that good either?! hyuna isn't amazingly goddess-like and beautiful, shes normal. like your average mid 20's woman.
 
okay, sistar has amazing bodies...
 



1 comment: