Monday 28 October 2013

skin 79 super+ blemish balm triple functions vs etude house precious mineral bb cream bright fit vs holika holika auqa petit jell




 Morning guys! Today I thought that I would do a comparison/review type post! I got three of the bb creams that ive been hearing a lot about so lets get started! 

Holika holika aqua petit jelly bb
before





After
Ive been hearing a lot about this bb cream actually and ive been eyeing it for a while and I finally got it! Yess!! But I have to say I didnt really like. Its too pale for me and there are only two different shades, I got the 2nd shade... anyyywayss. Um, this bb cream did brighten my skin, mainly because it was a shade too light.  But Its perfect for summer time when you need oil control but you still wanna keep that moisture in your skin? It also has spf 20. 3/5 stars

Skin79 super+ blemish balm triple functions



Before

After

Okay so, this bb cream is okay, I guess. It Didn't cover up my dark spot right there on my face ummm yeah. I was expecting more from this bb cream to be honest and it dosent really look like it in the picture but seriously it was WAY to light for me. And this bb cream only has one shade which I think is rubbish, I mean its way to light. 3/5 stars

Etude house precious mineral bb cream bright fit

Before



                        After

  This bb cream is probably gonna be one that I will buy again! its got good coverage and it stays on throughout the day! The only perk for this bb cream is that its quite thick, like a foundation kinda thickness? Umm so I would recommend to only use this if you have smooth skin, just so that it doesnt look cakey on the face once you set with powder. 4/5






No comments:

Post a Comment