Sunday 27 October 2013

etude house skincare products haul and review!!

I have LOADS of etude house products already that I have bought previously before this haul so I though I might as well do a review on those products as well!

                                                           Ac clinic daily gel lotion


Ok. So I first heard about this from some beauty gurus on youtube and I had to try it out. This isn't gonna be my holy grail lotion that I will continue to re-purchase. But it does its job. Its very light and ive noticed that my skin feels a lot smoother after I have been using this for a few days. I recommend this to people with combination to oily skin, just because it feels very gentle on the skin and it definitely didnt break me out. One of the huge down sides is the packaging, this product is in a glass bottle that u have to shake to get the product out, I dont like this as I think its inconvenient. 3/5 stars.

Wonder pore freshener

Yesssss. Okay okay, this is my favourite toner and a MUST-HAVE in my skin care routine!! Ive used this all up already as you can see...this is my first bottle and im definitely going to re-purchasr this again and again. It says its a 7 in 1 and I think I'd have to agree. It doesnt do a couple of those 7 well/amazingly, but it does make a difference. I give this a 5/5 and highly highly recommend this!!

Total age repair activating emulsion


Yes okay, im young, but im not going to wait until I get wrinkles to start treating them, at first my mum got this and I thought it was good so I bought one for myself! It does its job very well, I felt my skin tightened up more and it didnt clog my pores at all. Its thicker than the ac clinic daily lotion but still quite light and it doesn't feel very buttery on my face. I would recommend this to people with normal or dry skin though, yes its light but I have combination skin and I put this on before I went to bed and I woke up like "hey my nose is shiny!". 4/5 stars.

Ac clinic daily acne foam cleanser



I am definitely going to buy another one of these! Ive been sharing this with my two flatmates and its only been about a couple of weeks since my friend lily bought this and its nearly all gone :'( half gone whatever. But this is a really great foam cleanser and very good for acne-prone skin! 5/5 stars!

Ac clinic intense red spot balm


I sure do have a lot of things from the ac clinic range! This kind of disappointed me, even though it says intense, it was very mild and didnt do much to my spots. It reduced them very slightly but I still was expecting more from this. I tried to swatch it but it blended into my skin straight away as soon as I swiped it across my hand :/ 2/5 stars.

I need you, pearl daily mask [pearl and vitamin c]


I really love these mask sheets! They refine my skin tone and brightens up my skin very well! The only thing that I would have to be picky about was the price, I really dont recommend you actually wear this mask daily. It will get very pricey. I would mask on every week or two, and it still does its job. However Ive only ever used these mask sheets twice. 4/5 stars

So my babies, that was all of my etude house skincare products! (Not a lot). But hey! 2 of the products in this review were not part of my haul though. See you guys tomorrow! Night night! Lizzie x





No comments:

Post a Comment